GRILLED SALMON AND BUTTER HERB RICE - Yummy Recipe

GRILLED SALMON AND BUTTER HERB RICE



GRILLED SALMON AND BUTTER HERB RICE

So simple y’all…I seasoned the salmon with blackening season, Cajun seasoning, garlic salt and pepper.

For the stuffing. I used chopped spinach, shrimp (precooked, but I used raw and cooked them first). 
I chopped my shrimp into a few pieces but that’s not necessary. Softened cream cheese, 
parmesan cheese, 
salt, 
pepper, 
and little more Cajun seasoning… Mix together. (I’ve also added crab before)….

You can cut your Salmon in half but I used 2. Add your stuffing. Sear each side door about 4-6 minutes, place in oven on 350 for 10 minutes. I drizzled with melted butter and squeezed lemon once removed from oven.

Sorry guys, I don’t have exact measurements.. I just add till the ancestors say stop


 

Open Next To Continue Reading...
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

 
Come and spend some time with us in THE CLUBHOUSE!
The Pioneer Wife- Clubhouse
Public group · 3M member
Join Group
 
 

Heavenly Recipes
Public group · 189K member
Join Group