Banana Drink - Yummy Recipe

Banana Drink


Welcome again to “Heavenly Recipes” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Orange Chocolate Mousse”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful. Before post it here i send via Our Pinterest Account the full recipe to some of our great followers to try it and this was their opinions
    WHEN MONEY was short and times were tough, my mother still made this treat for us. We thought it was happiness in a glass. I recall running home from school, hoping to find this delicious drink ready for me. I made it often for my own children, and I still mix it up today...but now I like to call it nostalgia in a glass. -Jeanne Brown, Buffalo, New York

    ####SIKI####
    Banana Drink
    INGREDIENTS
    1 banana.
    1 orange.
    ½ cup of low-fat or fat-free yogurt.
    1 tbsp of coconut oil.
    ¼ tbsp of ginger powder.
    2 tbsps of flax seeds.
    2 tbsps of whey powder.
    ####SIKI####
    INSTRUCTIONS
    It’s very easy, just blend all of the ingredients together in a blender for 1 minute and enjoy!
    Open Next To Continue Reading...
    SHARE ON FACEBOOK
    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 Comments

     
    Come and spend some time with us in THE CLUBHOUSE!
    The Pioneer Wife- Clubhouse
    Public group · 3M member
    Join Group
     
     

    Heavenly Recipes
    Public group · 189K member
    Join Group